CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Indianapolis Pacers Game



We had so much fun going to the Pacers Basketball game. We had a friend that invited us to go. We got some really good seats for a great price. Jackson loves going to the games, especially to get popcorn.




Before the game there was some fun activities. We had pictures drawn of Megan and Jackson and a guy was tying balloons. We thought Megans looked like her, but Jacksons looked a little like him. For some reason Jackson wanted a hippo, we didn't argue. So that's what he is holding below. What a funny kid.








We've got two cute little cheerleaders from going to the game. Go Pacers!







Our little Megan is growing up so fast already.

6 comments:

Joanna said...

That is so fun! I can't believe how big your little girl is getting! Wow!

Rachel said...

Sounds like such a fun time! Lance would have totally been there for the popcorn. :) Your kids are so cute, & Megan is getting so big.

Kristi said...

WOW, Jackson looks so old!...and little Megan is as cute as ever! Looks like fun at the game!

Celeste-Jill said...

Amber this is Celeste, remember our tall beds back in Pinetree I? I'[m so glad I found your blog. You look really happy! I miss you a lot. I may be moving to Indiana in December, we should get back in touch!

Lee and Marie said...

Hey Amber! How are you? I don't know if you ever have time to look at my blog - but I stalk yours ;) I thought I'd let you know that I've gone private and if you'd like an invite email me at mariebelliston at hotmail dot com. Thanks! Marie

Alisha said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! You're kids are so cute!