CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Shelley came!



It was so awesome, my parents came out last minute the other week. My dad had a business trip in Michigan so he had to come out. He decided he should bring out my mom with him instead of leaving her at home. I was so excited! We had so much fun, we were able to go outside since the weather was pretty nice some of the time. It was great since we haven't had this nice of weather since, I really can't remember, probably late October or beginning of November. It's always nice and so much fun to have them come and visit. Thanks for coming grandma and grandpa. Jackson and Megan had so much fun hanging out with you.














3 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm so glad you had a fun visit with your parents! Lucky! :)

Cindy said...

Love Megan's backpack and Jackson's cheesy grin. What fun kids you have. A blessing!

hairprincess said...

How fun isnt it the best wen parents come visit?? Esp cause they spoil you even when THEY are on vacation:) Miss you! We def need to catch up again soon:)