CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

COLUMBUS COUNTY FAIR DAYS



Jackson had so much much going to the demolition derby out here in Columbus. He just loved to watch all the cars crash into each other. I just love these faces he was pulling. This is Jacksons smile when we tell him to smile with his teeth.





The only ride we could convince Jackson to go on was the Carosel. He didn't want to of course sit on the horse, maybe because he was scared of it. I don't know! He loves horses, but for some reason just as soon as he's close to one he gets a little nervous and doesn't want anything to do with them. Funny kid!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

That froggy pool looks like fun! I have never been to a demolition derby...Ty keeps on telling me how fun they are, we just have never made it yet :) I love Jackson in that star wars hat! So cute!

Kristi said...

Hope you had a fun birthday...wish we could have celebrated it with you!
love you amber