CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

JACKSON AND HIS FROGGIE POOL



Jackson just loves his new froggie pool that we got him with his birthday money from his Grandma and Grandpa Pendleton. He had fun having his little friend Sophie over to play with him in it. They had so much fun together splashing in the water. Sophie was just fine staying in the pool, but Jackson gets a kick to be in and out of the pool. The busy boy he is, can't stay in one place. So much fun!



I thought that these were such cute pictures of both of them.



4 comments:

Joanna said...

That is so fun!

Old Main Photography said...

Hey Amber! Congrats on getting a girl! She is going to be so much fun and you will just love her! I'm so excited for you. Hope all is well and that you're feeling good. Love, Amber

hairprincess said...

OMG you are having a girl!!!?? Yay that is so much fun I am so excited to make you some bows! have you thought of names? Of course you have you gota tell me!:) Did your fam tell you I saw them at the parade? I was so sad you werent there though!:( I wish we could hang out again I miss the crap outa ya! Hope your pregnancy isnt bad and you are just loving it! I wish you the best I hated being prego haha, well keep in touch girl its been forever and a day!:) Love ya!!

Jed & Allison said...

Hey Amber,
I'm your long lost friend Allison G.!! Good to see that you are happy & have such a cute family!! Congrats on the pregnancy and having a girl too!! Sounds like fun!