CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

DETERMINATION PAYS OFF, FINALLY!!!



What is in this bag you might ask? Well, alot of you might know, but we finally caught our mouse that we've had in our house since March. After all the hard work of 15 mouse traps, i'll remind you, we have FINALLY caught our mouse. How you might ask? All I'll say is, 4:30 in the morning, 2 hours, a tall box, some blocking off of the closet, tearing Megans room apart, bleach, 409, and 2 mouse traps. Determination has finally payed off! Dave looked back to when we bought the first mouse trap and that was way back in March. So, it's been over 3 months of this dang mouse running wild in our house. We were sick and tired of it. So, we aren't quite sure if there are anymore, but we haven't heard any ruffling of paper in the closet yet, and hopefully won't again. Yay!!!





We put the 2 mouse traps into this deep box and let it get caught on one of them. I'll save you the trauma of the mouse picture when it was dead. I just needed evidence that we've got rid of the mouse. What a great feeling to not have a mouse in the house. HOPEFULLY!

6 comments:

Joanna said...

Sounds like you might need a cat in the future. We had mice in Salem, due to the field behind the house, and our cat was an excellent mouser. I recommend not getting one from a shelter though because they declaw their cats.

Unknown said...

Yeah for getting rid of your mouse!!! I know that is a big relief for you guys. Thanks for leaving the after picture off the blog=)

Alisha said...

YUCK!!! I hate mice. Glad you were able to finally catch it...and hope that there aren't any of it's little friends hiding from you:)

Kristi said...

congrats on catching your pet mouse :) Hopefully more won't show up!

Ericson Fam said...

Hey Am how exciting you are coming out. We for sure need to get together for lunch or something. Just give me a call when it gets closer and leave your number if you leave a message. Hopefully I will answer and you won't have too. lol Are your kids coming? I would love to see them. Anyway we will keep intouch and when it gets closer we can plan the day!!

Jed & Allison said...

Yikes! I would have died! We had a mouse in our last house and it freaked me out! I cried and cried everytime I had to go in the house. Luckily, it was gone quickly.