CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Jackson!



I can't believe my baby boy, Jackson, is already 3 years old. He had such a fun birthday. We went to McDonalds, his favorite place to eat, for lunch and had cupcakes, went to Milk and Cookies at our library, and opened lots of fun gifts from family and friends. He sure got spoiled. I can't believe how fast he's growing. Next thing I know he'll be off to Kindergarten, so sad!









Jackson loved the gator golf that Grandma Shelley got him for his birthday. "Ahhh...it's eating my hand!" he's saying.



It was so much fun making a cake for him this year. I made a Thomas the Train Engine cake for him. I got a few ideas off of the internet and it actually turned out alright I thought for his party that we had for him.





We had a fun birthday party for Jackson at the park next to us with all of his friends. It was a pretty hot day so we had lots of drinks, popsicles, and cake. Jackson got lots of fun gifts from all his friends. We've been so lucky to have such great friends out here where we live. Happy BIG 3rd Birthday Jackson! We love you!



5 comments:

The Dahle's said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! I can't believe he is 3! I love how he always does the biggest cheeser for pictures! Am great job with the cake! I am impressed! It is awesome! I miss you and for sure want to see you when you come in August!

Joanna said...

He is so cute...and BIG!!! If you have time next time you are out here we should get together. :)

Kristi said...

CUTE CAKE! Wow! I'm glad little...I mean BIG JACKSON (I can't believe our kids are so old!)...had a great birthday! We love you guys! CAN'T WAIT to see you all!

Elise said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! That cake was amazing!!! Way to go Amber!

Ericson Fam said...

What a fun birhday. I love the cake. Thankyou so much for the flower actually it is a beautiful plant. I hope I can keep it alive for a long time. YOu are the best. I miss you and can't wait to see you. Love ya Am. Thanks again!!